The top voted entry or top three entries will get printed on a t-shirt. T-shirts can be printed in bulk online at CafePress, Custom Ink, or any other local signage shop. You will want to go with local businesses first if you can to build report.
There’s a lot of flexibility with this contest. You can provide the printed t-shirt as a prize to the winner(s) and you can sell the t-shirt on your website (with the winner’s permission). The shirts can also have your non-profit’s name and website URL on it and you can hand it out at public events.
Things to consider
- You might want to ask local print or signage shops to see if they would like to be a sponsor.
- Offer a t-shirt to your sponsors as a thank you.
- You may have to pay a designer (at the print/signage shop, freelance, or nothing if you have a designer on staff) to recreate the winning design into a printable format.
- Postage costs for mailing t-shirts might need to be budgeted for.
- Be sure to share the URL for the fundraiser on social media! Likes, retweets, and shares help spread the word!
View a basic fundraiser process outline
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with nor take any money from suggested vendors for mentioning their businesses. Information provided doesn't guarantee success for non-profits or individuals that choose to follow the given advice. Please use the provided idea at your own discretion.